Parts & Accessories
$2.99 - $27.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
- The original green sealant, completely non-toxic and environmentally safe - Seals punctures up to 1/8-inch
Get unbelievable traction in even the slickest winter conditions by adding Bontrager Tire Studs to your stud-ready winter tires. The carbide tipped design provides biting traction with an easy to install, durable design. Key features - Carbide-tipped design provides long lasting and durable traction - Compatible with Bontrager stud-ready tires - Use Bontrager Tire Stud Tool for easy installation
$12.99 - $14.99
- Semi-transparent for precise application, this lightweight Rim Tape creates an airtight seal in a vital step for tubeless setups. - 18mm x 10 yards - Transparent to ensure consistent adhesion through a quick visual verification when applying the tape - Won't leave residue when changing tape - Slightly stretchy to allow for easier application - 10 yards per roll
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
- Inflates a tire and stops leaks in 90 seconds or less - Presta compatible - For use with tubed or tubeless tires - ORM-D: Pressurized liquid restricted from shipping by air
$8.99 - $39.99
A new standard in tubeless sealant. Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant, featuring Fiberlink technology, will not cure inside the tires and doesn’t need to be refreshed every few months to maintain effectiveness. This sealant will last the entire usable life of the tire. Since there is no liquid latex or ammonia in Finish Line sealant, it is naturally non-toxic, hypoallergenic and safe for carbon fiber rims. Additionally, Finish Line Tubeless Tire Sealant cleans up easily with water – no more scrubbing or scraping cured latex from tires and rims. Fiberlink technology makes this possible. Utilizing DuPont Kevlar fibers, Fiberlink seals are extremely robust once they plug a hole. When a puncture happens, fibers rush into the wound and quickly stop air loss. As the tire flexes while it is ridden, the Fiberlink mesh tightens and reinforces itself, creating a confidence-inspiring seal that will last ride-after-ride. - Non-latex ammonia-free formulation - Kevlar reinforced Fiberlink mesh seal - Seals up to 1/4" punctures - Can be used in extreme temperatures, down to -10 degrees Fahrenheit
- High performance, professional tubular glue that dries rapidly - Each tube is usually adequate for gluing two tubular tires - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Precision engineered for precise inflation of your Zipp wheels, these Zipp Tangente Valve Extenders take the hassle out of short Presta valves. - For use with threaded Presta (non-removable core) tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - Available in all lengths to match all Zipp wheels - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened
Works with Zipp butyl inner tubes with a removable core as well as other leading tubular tires and inner tubes that have removable cores. Available as a kit (3 extenders and 2 wrenches) or individually. - For use with removable valve core Presta tubes - Knurled end to keep pump from slipping - 3mm hex broach in the barrel to guarantee a perfect seal when tightened - Integrated air seal
When inserted between the bike tire and tube, KENDA Tube Protectors provide a protective layer between road hazards and the inner tube. The tire and the protector work together to prevent sharp objects from puncturing the inner tube. - Guaranteed to prevent flats and made in the USA! - Lightweight - Weighs less than liquid fills and thorn-resistant tubes - Easy installation - no gooey mess - Absolutely, positively, will not cause tire or tube to damage or loosen spokes - Eco-friendly and reusable from bike to bike and biodegradable when disposed
$19.00 - $25.00
No.9 Tubeless valves for use with Whisky Tubeless rims and most other systems. These alloy stems feature removable Presta cores and are designed to fit up to 8mm valve holes. - Available in a number of lengths and colors to perfectly fit your rims and your sense of style. - Includes two valves
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 30 to 70mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders are for use with Presta valves that have removable cores. The proper tool for removing the cores and installing the extenders is included.
- 6061 Aluminum valve and cap - Removable valve core - 4mm allen key slot for easy installation and removal - Comes with round & square rubber bases for different rim types - Spare alloy valve cap with integrated valve core removal tool
Use Bontrager's Rhythm 26-inch Tubeless Rim Strip to convert your Rhythm wheel (sold separately) to tubeless. Riding tubeless lets you lower your tire's air pressure for more traction and a smoother ride with considerably less flats.
- To be used exclusively with Bontrager 29""/700c Tubeless Ready (TLR) wheels - TLR Rim Strips are the light and easy solution to Bontrager Tubeless conversion - Rim Strip replacement is recommended if removed from the wheel
$19.90 - $23.90
- Half the weight of the original Mr. Tuffy Tire Liner - Rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats - Back of the liner is serrated to keep it in place inside the tire and curved to match the profile of the tire
$8.00 - $16.00
Whisky Parts Co. Tubeless Rim Tape.
$15.90 - $21.90
- 2-ply rubber shield fits between tire and tube to prevent flats
$9.99 - $153.99
Looking for a super lightweight but badass tubeless sealant? Boom, you've just found it my friend! No Puncture Hassle performs under the most brutal race conditions. The cutting-edge microfiber molecules fill the bigger holes and tears, whilst the advanced latex forms a strong seal instantly. The formula also contains a unique UV detection system that highlights any punctures you haven’t seen during your ride. Developed with the world's top downhillers and pro peloton teams, to give you the finest tire sealant available. It's non-corrosive and easily washes off with water. Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tires, No Puncture Hassle works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C. Our pouch is designed to fit your Presta valve perfectly and is ideal to add to your toolkit or ride pack for emergency top ups on the go! - For Downhill, Enduro and Road tires - Seals tears and holes up to 6mm - Contains UV puncture detection - Won't dry out or ball - Works from 15psi-120psi and temperatures from -20°C to +50°C - Biodegradable
- Ingenious snap-In plugs do the work of rim tape at 1/3 The weight - Makes tire installation easier and nipple repairs faster than with tape - Red plugs fit rims with 8mm holes - Yellow plugs fit rims with 8.5-9.3Mm holes
Continental's Revo Sealant is specifically designed for use with their Revolution tubeless-ready tires and it's great for tubular tires, too. It seals punctures and contains no protein or ammonia so it's safe for use in all wheels, too.
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
With a Schrader core remover on one end and a Presta remover on the other, you can’t go wrong with this zinc alloy valve core remover tool. Threads apart in the middle and contains two Presta cores with a rubber o-ring for a watertight closure. - Presta/Schrader tool with valve core storage inside - Made from zinc alloy - Includes (2) Presta valve cores - 80mm x 10mm/3.15 x .39-inch - An essential accessory when converting to a tubeless system.
$9.00 - $12.00
Zipp's Valve Extension extends your threaded Presta valve to accommodate deep dish rims. Use these extenders with your favorite Zipp wheels to make short work of pumping up your tires.
This is Continental's glue for gluing tubular ("sew-up") tires on aluminum tubular rims. The container has a brush built into the screw-on cap for easy glue application. You get enough glue to install about 12 tires.
$10.99 - $14.99
You'll ride with peace of mind when you pack a can of Vittoria's Pit Stop Tire Sealant. It contains pure latex foam sealant and compressed air to quickly inflate and repair your tire so you can get on with your ride. Available in three sizes for varying tire volumes: - Road Racing: inflates 21-28-inch tubulars up to 94 psi and 700c clinchers up to 87 psi so you can ride, instead of walk to the closest pump and top off the tire to full pressure. - MTB 50 mL: Repairs and inflates low-volume MTB tires in less than a minute. - MTB Magnum 75 mL: Repairs and inflates meaty 27.5-inch tires and cross country 29-inch tires in less than a minute.
Page 1 of 2 Next page