Elegant style meets incredible weight savings with the XXX Cable and Housing set. It's time to take your road machine to the next level. Linked alloy housing is up to 40% lighter than traditional alternatives, while also being more flexible and incredibly smooth for class-leading performance. Product details - This lightweight, flexible, and elegant kit is perfect for the demanding rider - Compatible with Shimano and SRAM drivetrains - Ultra-low-friction cables are both 2300mm long, for front and rear shifting - Diameter: 4mm - XXX housing features Pro lube and is lighter, more flexible, and stiffer than standard - Kit includes XXX shift ferrules, Pro Inline Cable Tension Adjuster, frame protectors, and cable end caps - For installation instructions, visit: trekbikes.com/manuals - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$43.90 - $89.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
Jagwire's Sealed Shift End Caps are the important housing ferrules placed on the end of housing sections to optimize your shifting. They are available in 2 types to fit most housings and they feature small rubber O-rings to help prevent moisture and grit entering the housing and fouling your shifting. These ferrules are best used with derailleur cable and housing.
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
Shimano Stainless Derailleur Cables Cable Head: Shimano/SRAM Cable Type: Stainless Defined Color: Gray Diameter: 1.2mm Double Ended: No Length: 3000 mm Quantity Included: 1
- Replaces steel stranded cables and housing with advanced ultralight materials - Shaves 25 grams off for a full 1700mm length - Includes necessary parts for LEV and LEV Integra
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
$29.99 - $60.99
Jagwire's Open End Caps for Shift Housing are quality ferrules that put the finishing touch on your shift cable housing sections. They reinforce them so they stay straight and allow the cables and derailleurs to operate as smoothly as possible.
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
$42.00 - $44.10
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
- MTB or Road - 1.5 x 1855mm - Galvanized
- 50 feet (15.2 meters) length - 5mm diameter brake cable housing
- Multi-strand construction - Length: 25 feet - Size: 4mm
$3.79 - $6.99
Shifting cables for Road/Mountain bikes.
- Upper cables measured from brake lever to detangler top plate - Lower cables are measured from detangler to cable stop/London mod - Includes adjusters compatible with most detangler styles - Use: Upper - Length: 7.5 – 9.5-inch - Diameter: 1.5mm
- Teflon-coated stainless steel inner wire - Includes cable, housing, ferrules, and cable tips - Cable length: 2100mm - Housing length: 1800mm - Use: Front or Rear - Length: 2100mm - Diameter: 1.5mm - Style: BMX/MTB
- BMX brake cable kits for front or rear application - 1.5mm galvanized inner slick cable - Cable length: 1700mm / 67-inches - Housing length: 1750mm / 69-inches
- Replacement link wire for cantilever brakes
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
• For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes • 1.5mm x 3000mm • Stainless steel
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Upgrade the performance of your brakes with this convenient kit that includes all parts needed for smooth and reliable performance. - This smooth and reliable kit is a great performance upgrade for your bike - Compatible with nearly all braking systems - Low-friction cables are 2300mm and 1700mm long, for front and rear brakes - Black compressionless housing comes pre-lubed is 3000mm long - Kit includes Elite brake ferrules, frame protectors, and cable end caps - Included stainless steel cables are rust-proof and come pre-stretched - Housing diameter: 5mm
SRAM's SlickWire XL Road Brake Cable Kit is the perfect kit to have on hand to fix broken cables and a great upgrade, too. You get excellent 1.6mm coated cables, slippery lined 5mm-diameter housings, aluminum ferrules, and frame protectors.
- Stainless steel shifter cable - PTFE-coated for reduced friction - Length: 2000mm - 1.1mm compatible with Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo shifters - 1.2mm compatible with Shimano and SRAM shifters
$3.50 - $3.99
The Slic-Kable features a low friction inner wire for smooth braking. - 65-inch length
Page 1 of 7 Next page