$59.00 - $70.00
RockShox's Maxle Lite is a lightweight aluminum through-axle system. It lets you remove and install your wheel as fast as with a standard quick-release while delivering the awesome stiffness with the improved strength and control of a through-axle. Plus, the lever can be closed in whatever position you like and no tools are required for installation and use!
- Wears and functions like other links on the chain - SIL-TEC surface treatment - Tool free installation possible - TL-CN10 is available as SM-CN900-11 - Single use
The Problem Solvers Cassette Spacers are made of light and durable anodized aluminum and come in different thicknesses for correctly spacing various brand and model cassette cogs. Measure and match your spacers to choose the right width.
$4.49 - $44.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
Wheels Manufacturing hangers are stiffer than almost any OEM hanger, which improves durability and shifting performance. - OEM hangers are only produced by a handful of manufacturers, mostly in Taiwan and China. As a result, you will see many bikes with exactly the same hanger. Bicycle manufacturers may make mid year changes. Please use the hanger photos to select the proper hanger for your application. - These hangers DO NOT INCLUDE attachment hardware with the exception of QBP # FS1561 (DROPOUT 399) - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Made in the USA
Three-Speed Sturmey Archer Coaster Brake Trike Conversion Kit - 21T Front Drive Cog - 22T Rear Transfer Cog - 24T Axle Drive Cog - Cable stop required when installing on Sun Atlas Industrial Cargo Trike
Fits Profile Design's F-18 through F-22 Series armrests, providing a low profile mount for arm pads. - Construction: 6061-T6 Forged Aluminum - Availability: Two kits to choose from: 31.8mm for flip-up styles or available in 31.8 for non flip-up style. - Weight: 65-70g - Does not include bottom clamp
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- M8 Top Plate Bolt
Replacement bolt for Surly Constrictor seatpost clamp. - Size: 8mm
Origin-8's 1-inch Headset Spacers are made of lightweight and durable aluminum and come in 2mm, 5mm or 10mm thicknesses. You get a bag of 10 spacers.
46 x 55 x 51 x 152mm
Wheels Manufacturing Dropout Savers are designed to replace damaged threads in rear derailleur mounts. Made from aircraft quality steel, dropout savers provide an economical and reliable alternative to the "major surgery" of replacing a complete dropout. - Wide Dropout Saver (DS-1) fits dropouts thicker than 7mm - Narrow Dropout Saver (DS-2) fits dropouts 7mm or less in thickness - 2 pieces per bag
- Top lock nut for threaded headsets - Includes water seal - Bag of 10 Lock Nuts
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
- AL6061-T6 alloy seatpost clamp - Rounded edges and floating bolt/ovalized hole design protects carbon frames and seatposts - 28.6mm for 25.4mm seat post and steel frame - 29.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and chromoly frame - 31.8mm for 27.2mm seat post and aluminum frame - 34.9mm for 30.9mm seat post and aluminum frame, or 31.6mm seat post and carbon frame - 16mm height
Loose ball bearings in bags or bottles. - Replacement loose ball bearings
$6.00 - $28.00
Flat Mount Disc Caliper Bracket Bolts
$9.99 - $12.50
The Problem Solvers Seatpost Shim is what you need when your seatpost is a little too small-diameter to fit tightly into your frame. It's made of light, durable aluminum and has a lip on the top so it won't slide down inside the frame during installation.
$3.99 - $21.59
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
Get back on the trail with a quality replacement hanger. - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications: - Size: Rear drive side, 135mm Q/R - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 1-bolt
The Problem Solvers Up-Cup is a nice aluminum cup to replace a damaged or broken plastic non-drive side bottom bracket cup in a Shimano UN54 square-taper bottom bracket.
- Grade 10 chromium steel balls
The Problem Solvers Sheldon Fender Nuts are an awesome way to avoid the brake-centering problems caused by mounting fenders directly to your brakes. They're named after the inventor and bike guru, Sheldon Brown. These special Sheldon nuts take the place of your existing brake nuts. They have threaded extensions for standard 6mm bolts (sold separately) providing a secure mounting place for your fenders that won't mess with your brake adjustment. They make it easier/faster to install and remove fenders, too, so they're great for commuting bicycles.
- Replacement chain pins for Shimano 11-speed chains - Compatible with CN7900/7801 chains - 3 pins per pack
- Replacement chain pin for 7- and 8-speed Shimano chains - 3 replacement pins per pack
Notched binder bolts for frames with integrated seat collars. Details: CroMoly steel bolts Three lengths available: 16, 19 and 21mm 8mm diameter
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
Electra's Townie Quick-Release Seatpost Collar offers a little extra bling and convenience to your Townie bike because it allows no-tools seat-height adjustment. This quality metal clamp is easy to install and use and it securely fastens your seatpost in place.
Page 1 of 2 Next page