The Sprint Tri Suit's name speaks for itself. If you're getting into triathlon, chances are you'll try your hand at the sprint distance first. As the main item of the Sprint collection, this suit inherits years of experience in triathlon-specific clothing, now available to anyone willing to give this swim-bike-run thing a try.
Made of the race-proven and renowned Endurexx fabric, the Sprint Tri Suit is a great bang for the buck with long stretches of mesh fabric at the back ensuring efficient heat management. When it comes to nutrition, new angled back pockets offer plenty of storage for bars and gels while preventing any loss during the race thanks to a tight elastic opening. Reflective elements provide added safety for those early morning trainings, among others. A silicone gripper at the bottom of the leg holds the suit right in place during the effort. The Tri Air chamois drains water quickly as soon as you get out of the water, providing great comfort on the bike while ensuring an efficient stride on the run.
- Endurexx: Chlorine-resistant and soft to the touch for more comfort. Great stretchability that adapts to all shapes.
- Highlander Mesh: Designed for maximum moisture vapor transfer (MVT), which helps prevent overheating from exercise by venting moisture vapor build-up.
- Fabric Technology: Chlorine-resistant, quick-drying, and moisture management.
- Fit Tech: Standard
- Chamois: TriAir
- Leg Finish Thighs: Thigh silicone grippers
- Pockets: 2 angled rear pockets
- Visibility Features: Reflective trim
- Inseam: 8" / 20.5cm
|Black/Blue / Small||690222145506||1058529-466-S||GAR34452651L|
|Black/Blue / Medium||690222145513||1058529-466-M||GAR35753019M|
|Black/Blue / Large||690222145520||1058529-466-L||GAR34913593E|
|Black/Blue / X-Large||690222145537||1058529-466-XL||GAR35437060E|
|Black/Blue / XX-Large||690222145544||1058529-466-XXL||GAR36222911E|