700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$41.07 - $56.43
The Schwalbe Durano Performance Line Tire is a true mile eater. This popular option sports a few outstanding qualities: extremely high mileage construction, dual compound for best grip - even training on wet winter roads. It has has a proven RaceGuard protection belt for extra security out on the road.
- Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting - Wire bead
Built on the same concept as the Gravel King and Gravel King SK models, the Mud version incorporates the same technology on top of a specially designed tread tailored to work best in muddy and sloppy conditions. - Cyclocross/Gravel Tire - Aramid (Kevlar) folding bead - Max 60 PSI
Thanks to its DuraSkin anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4-Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris – Roubaix race, the “Hell of the North”, cyclists equipped with DuraSkin enhanced tires have the fewest tire-related problems during the race. Incorporating Continental's special wear resistant carbon compound, the tire is characterized by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion on wet roads and at low temperatures. With the 23mm, 25mm, 28mm, and 32mm versions, the Grand Prix 4-Season makes it possible to select the right tire for various road qualities and comfort requirements. A double Vectran Breaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection to the highest level available on the market.
The 'cross tire for varied conditions. Accept no limitations. The diverse terrain of a cyclocross race requires a unique solution: the Maxxis Raze. The Raze features fast-rolling center ridge and widely spaced side lugs to shed mud. Its slightly softer compound remains pliable in cold conditions, and an improved casing maintains integrity at low pressures. - Tubular tire - Most versatile tread design - Mud, snow, and hardpack performance - SilkWorm breaker remains pliable while providing puncture protection - UCI compliant
- A cool look with its semi-slick granulated profile. - An original profile, comfortable, styled and with low rolling resistance for sports use in the city. - Grooves allow for better evacuation of water. - Reflecting lateral bands for maximum safety. - Excellent resistance to perforations and cuts thanks to its reinforcements. - Designed for 100% urban use and sports use.
- A classic road tire featuring the traditional chevron tread pattern - The LGG provides a supple ride, durable yet lightweight construction, and puncture-protection belt under the tread - 120 TPI version is dual compound tread: 70a in center, softer 60a on sides. 60 TPI is single compound tread 70a
$55.00 - $65.00
From minimum maintenance roads to decaying pavement routes, the Rampart provides increased volume and traction for an ultra-smooth ride, made for those who wish to conquer any road. - Designed and inspired by our experiences riding and racing roads of varied conditions and the remote routes that connect them - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Durable casing protects against abrasion, sharp rocks, and gravel - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
A high-performance road tire exhibiting great grip, puncture resistance, and aerodynamics at a competitive weight - Anti-flat belt protection improves puncture and side-cut resistance - Aerodynamic sidewall 'fins' fills the gap between the tire and the rim
$43.00 - $89.52
Schwalbe's Marathon Mondial is the ultimate touring tire ready to travel the world if you want. Handling is great thanks to their TravelStar rubber compound, and their Double Defense technology keeps it relatively light and high-performance while maintaining excellent puncture protection. Whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Marathon Mondial is in it for the long haul.
- Premium lightweight tubeless cyclocross (CX) tire - Optimized knob pattern for superior grip in wet, muddy, marshy conditions - Use as front or rear with directional tread - Micro-gauge inner seal and an ultra lightweight 182tpi casing for a supple ride - Sealant use is recommended for extra puncture resistance but will run without sealant - Made in Japan
Lucca, Italy has hosted legendary races and the surrounding roads are unsurpassed for their beauty and majesty. As the plane banks for its final approach into Lucca, the stunning Tuscan countryside stretches out as an enticing preview of what's to come. The LCV is a race-bred road tire that inspires absolute confidence. Whether it's winding descents, hard cornering or dancing up a climb, its supple casing rolls effortlessly and is just begging to go fast. The LCV has an innovative vulcanized casing that incorporates varying thread counts so it can be tough and supple at the same time. The end result is a tire that is light, fast and durable. - Clincher sizes: 23/25/28 x 700 - Ultra low weight: 180gr (23mm) - Designed to race and win - Supple casing with superb ride characteristics - Excellent grip in wet or dry conditions - Integrated puncture-protection belt
- Fast rolling center section paired with aggressive outer edges for cornering control - Designed for a seamless transition despite variations in center and outer tread - Perfect for hardpack single track and gravel grinding - Reflective sidewall striping to aid in low light visibility - Type: Cyclocross - ISO: 622 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - TPI: 30
$55.00 - $60.00
Designed with the unknown in mind, the Rutland takes the guesswork out of selecting the right tire for the ride. Ramped, tightly spaced center lugs reduce rolling resistance while more aggressive shoulder and transition lugs provide grip in loose conditions. - Designed and inspired by our experiences riding and racing rolling coarse-gravel routes - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
- Fast rolling yet grippy center line with robust corner tread for grip on all surfaces - Kelvar belting helps prevent flats - Reflective sidewall striping - Bead: Wire
Excellent value priced right. Panaracer offers a ZSG Natural Compound for long lasting wear and a comfortable ride. Catalyst is the best balance between a high-end racing tire and a training tire offering superb durability, comfort, and confidence. - Road racing tread - Max fill 8.3 BAR or 120 PSI - Aramid (Kevlar) bead in yellow color - 60 TPI - ETRTO: 23-622
$55.00 - $60.00
The Cannonball was designed to be a first-choice gravel racing tire. The directional, tight-knit center tread efficiently sheds dirt and debris to decrease rolling resistance, while the side knobs provide effective cornering traction. - Designed and inspired by our experiences seeking the ideal all-terrain, all-weather tread pattern for gravel and adventure cycling - Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction, and comfort - Durable casing protects against abrasion, sharp rocks, and gravel - Light & Supple casing provides a comfortable ride
$45.99 - $69.99
Tough rides call for tough tires, so if you're hitting the cobbles you better have Challenge's Paris Roubaix Clincher on your wheels. It has a wide profile to take the sting out of rough pavement and dirt roads, and puncture protection under the tread. It's hand made on Challenge's lightweight 300tpi SuperPoly casing with tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners.
• Street tire • Grooved tread with directional siping • Wire bead • Size: 27 x 1 1/4 • ISO 630
Maxxis' Mud Wrestler has the tread to give you the advantage on sloppy cross courses. Run it tubeless and drop the psi down without having to worry about pinch flats. The tightly spaced center-ridge tread rolls fast, while the widely spaced side knobs cut through the muck to grip great. And, the Mud Wrestler sheds mud with ease thanks to its open tread design.
$45.99 - $51.99
- Salvo`s grippy, diamond-knurled center tread offers extra traction on wet and dry surfaces - 5mm high protection rubber belting - Type: Urban - Bead: Wire
A great value that brings many high-end features into an all-around tire at a great price point. Light enough to race on and durable enough for daily use. Because of the puncture-resistant belt under the tread, the Closer Plus offers a high level of balance between weight and puncture protection. - Folding tire
$18.00 - $19.00
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Continental's Speed Ride boasts a diamond-pattern file tread so it rolls fast on all surfaces. This great-riding, durable tire also features Continental's ProTection technology to help prevent flats.
- MXP is the airport code for Milan, Italy, a World Cup venue that calls for an all-conditions tire that excels in loose dirt, sand, moderate mud, hard pack, snow, grass, and pavement - Tubular version features a durable rubber coating to prevent deterioration from water, mud, and dirt - Based on the classic Grifo, with updated central chevrons to allow the tread to flex, and more aggressive side knobs - Weight: 366 grams
$49.99 - $54.99
Train hard, race fast. Diving into corners. Hammering climbs. City-line sprints. Speed is your thing, and you need tires that can handle those demands. The R3 boasts 120TPI casing for supple handling and great rolling resistance. Key features: - Low rolling resistance with excellent cornering grip - Unique Aero Wing bead eliminates gap between rim and tire for aero advantage - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with superior, lightweight, sub-tread material
Challenge's Almanzo is a wide-profile, versatile, multi-surface tire that excels when the road is less than perfect. It's great on dirt and in situations where you just don't know what the next mile will throw at you. The center tread rolls fast, while the shoulder knobs corner great. It's hand made on Challenge's supple and light 260tpi SuperPoly casing with double puncture protection, tough polyester in the sidewalls, and a durable tread compound that sticks to the road in the corners.
Bontrager's CX0 cross tire is modeled after their World Cup XC tires, and is perfect for hardcore cross racers and plain ol' dirt road riders alike. It's got progressive shoulder knobs for great cornering, siped knobs for claw-like grip on climbs and a fast-rolling center section. Equipped with extra sidewall stability, the CX0 has structural support so you can run lower pressures for better traction in loose conditions while reducing the potential of pinch flats.
An e-bike tire designed for smooth-rolling confidence and approved for the unique demands of eBikes at speeds up to 50km/hr. E-bike approved The E-6 is an e-bike specific tire designed to offer confident traction and lasting performance for the speeds and needs of eBike riders. The E-6 is approved for electric bike use up to 50km/hr. Reflective sidewalls increase visibility and the Hard-Case Lite puncture protection is optimized for the increased speeds and demands of eBike riders. Product details - Designed for city and pavement with a smooth-rolling tread that offers confident traction - E-bike approved for speeds up to 50km/hr - Designed to meet the unique demands of electric bike usage - Hard-Case Lite optimized for e-bikes with 1mm Kevlar puncture protection belt that offers great ride feel, and extra durability - Reflective sidewall strips for added visibility
- All-around tire for hard pack to loose conditions - Center tread features low, wide knobs spaced widely apart to aid in mud shedding - Shoulder knobs have a tall profile to really dig in to loose soil - Folding bead version features a dual compound tread for improved grip, and EPS puncture protection