- Remote control for CycleOps VirtualTraining to allow the rider to change the ride view, mark intervals, pause and virtually change gears when using with 400 series or Phantom 5 Indoor Cycle. - Compatible with tablet and mobile devices via Bluetooth Smart only (iPad 3 or newer, iPhone 4s or newer.) - Compatible with PC via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Smart connection Windows 8 or ANT+ connection requires ANT+ dongle/antenna.)
Kinetic's Trainer Mat is a simple necessity for any cyclist who cherishes a clean training environment. It keeps floors clean and sweat-free and reduces vibration. Durable closed-cell PVC foam means it will stand up to even the most intense training sessions.
Kurt's Small Wheel Adapter attaches to your Kurt Kinetic trainer and raises the resistance unit so you can use your trainer with small-wheeled bikes. This adapter works with bike wheels as small as 16 inches in diameter. Comes in two varieties to work with both old and new Kurt Kinetic trainers. • T-580 Small Wheel Adapter for use with all 2013 and newer trainer models. • Old trainer style uses T-500
CycleOps' 20-/24-inch Wheel Adapter allows you to attach your BMX or recumbent bike to your trainer (sold separately). The adapter raises the resistance unit up for smaller wheels. It's compatible with CycleOps' Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto, and Fluid² trainers.
When you need to transport your trainer, CycleOps' Trainer Bag is the most convenient solution. There is no need to worry about your trainer getting damaged when it's safe and secure on the way to your race or event.
Use CycleOps' Training Mat to protect your floors and carpets from bike grime, sweat, and trainer wear. Durable and water proof, the Training Mat helps keep your trainer from moving across the floor and it absorbs vibration and noise.
• 35.5-inches x 79-inches • Black
Get the natural feel of riding outside when you use Kurt Kinetic's Turntable Riser Ring in conjunction with Kurt Kinetic's Rock and Roll trainer (sold separately). The Turntable Riser Ring elevates your front wheel so you get a more natural riding position, and thanks to the swiveling base, you can use your most natural pedal stroke.
CycleOps' Climbing Riser Block offers 3 levels of elevation to lift your front wheel and provide a workout simulating climbing hills. For steeper climbing workouts, 2 climbing blocks (sold separately) may be placed on top of each other for many different adjustment levels.
CycleOps' Magnetic Remote Shifter is for use with CycleOps' standard Mag trainers. It allows you to adjust the resistance without leaving the saddle and fits on your stem or handlebars.
- Includes clutch knob and L-bolt - Basic Trainer Clutch Knob is compatible with any Wind, Mag, Mag+, Magneto or Fluid trainer that already uses L-bolt - Magnus Clutch Knob should only be used with Magnus Smart Trainer - Watch our video to learn more
Kurt Kinetic's 12mm Traxle Through-Axle lets you attach your mountain bike to a Kinetic trainer without changing the original skewer. Three different thread pitches ensure a perfect fit for whichever axle you're using.
Kinetic's Riser Ring lets you level your bike when you're riding on your trainer. Plus, there are 3 other steps that let you simulate climbing by elevating the front wheel. The Riser Ring is simple to use and stable for excellent support. • Designed for the following Kinetic trainers: the Road Machine, Magnetic, and Cyclone
• Plastic riser block allows the position of front wheel at one of two heights
Leveling block for indoor trainers
$17.95 - $19.95
- Replacement belt - Select model based on model/roller size and belt size
CycleOps' Trainer Skewer ensures your trainer will hold your rear wheel in place. Made of heavy-duty stainless steel, it will provide years of reliable use and keeps your high-end skewers pristine.
Kurt Kinetic's Skewer is an affordable, steel quick-release that perfectly fits into all Kurt Kinetic trainers. Use it instead of your nice aluminum quick release so it stays in pristine condition. • 130mm width
Previous page Page 2 of 2