- Allen wrench set with ball ends for ease of use - Set includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, and 6mm sizes
- 6 function mutli tool - Hex keys: 3/4/5/6mm - Flathead and Phillips screwdrivers
What seatpost collar size do you need? What's your seatpost size? Find out with Sunlite's Digital Caliper. Since it's accurate to .02mm and measures from 0-150mm wide, you can measure anything on your bike from spokes to your dropout spacing. It registers in inches or millimeters and is made from durable stainless steel. It even comes in its own protective carrying case.
Sunlite's Sport Pedal Wrench is a double-ended wrench that fits any pedal size. The long handle gives you leverage, the rubber handle gives you a solid grip and the offset protects your knuckles.
Be prepared out there with Sunlite's 9 Function Multi Tool. You've got 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches, a Torx 25 for your rotors as well as a flat and Phillips screwdriver. It's small, it's light and it barely takes up any room.
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
• 2/2.5/3/4/5/6mm sizes • On a ring
• 3-piece set • Steel
• 14/15mm • 8mm Hex
- Ergonomic 22-tooth BB tool - Shimano or ISIS compatible - For installation and removal - Hardened and nickel-plated steel - Dual-compound ergonomic handle
- Shimano style freewheel remover with guide - Comfortable handle with rubber grip - Compatible with all HG freewheels or cassette lockrings - Chromoly construction
- Easy-to-use tool that easily and securely attaches cable ends to cables for a professional-looking result - Included cable cutter allows easy trimming of cables to correct size before attaching cable ends - Locking function keeps a low profile while in your toolbox
- Adjustable torque wrench with ergonomic design - Twist dial adjust torque in preset 4, 5, and 6Nm settings - Includes 3, 4, and 5mm hex bits and T25 Torx bit
- Thin-profiled pedal wrench with a 15mm open end, and an integrated 16mm box end wrench - Thin profile is compatible with tricky pedals and those with narrow wrench flats - Rubberized coating on handle provides both positive grip and improved comfort - Made from long-lasting and durable Chromoly steel
• HD hardened steel construction
- 14mm socket for removing axle bolt - Rotating tip and non slip handle for ease of use - Chromoly construction
• Pencil type w/clip
$19.99 - $20.99
- 2 tools in one: Chain Whip/Pedal Wrench - Sprocket remover chain whip with built in lockring spanner - Rubber-coated non-slip handle
The Sunlite Shimano Freewheel Remover w/Guide fits the lockring on Shimano cassettes. Its hardened steel construction will last longer than your cassettes.
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way hex. Sunlite's Hex Wrench has a 4, 5 and 6mm hex to fit the most popular sizes on your bike. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
• Fits Sunrace style TIW clusters
- Removes square, ISIS, and Octalink style cranks - Recessed threads won't damage crank threads
- Mini torque wrench preset to 5 newton meters - Includes 3, 4, 5, and 6mm hex bits, T20 and T25 torx bits
Sunlite's Heavy Duty Tire Levers reign supreme over even the most stubborn tires. Tight road tires? No problem. Big DH tires? Piece of cake. The long nylon bodies are extremely tough and the special tip gets in there to got those suckers off.
• Allows quick chain assembly without extra hands • Spring-loaded tool holds both chain ends
• For adding or replacing cage & rack mounts • Inserts are 10 to a bag • M5 x 12mm Steel Insert
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
- Chromoly construction - Used for truing most disc brake rotors - Non-slip handle - Multiple angles of use
- Compact tool for removing valve cores from Schrader valves, Presta valves, and valve extenders - Easily fits in any bag or jersey pocket