Kryptonite's New York Fahgettaboudit is a 14mm, six-sided link chain made of triple heat-treated, boron manganese steel giving it extreme strength. The chain is covered with a durable nylon covering that protects your bike against scratches. This 3.25-foot chain secures with Kryptonite's New York Disc Lock that boasts a 15mm steel shackle for serious security. Plus, three keys are included, with one that has a high intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This New York Chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $3,750, too.
Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1016 Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At over five feet long, the Evolution gives you plenty of chain to lock up multiple bikes. It uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer of $2,250, too.
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
Big cities call for big protection, and Kryptonite's New York Chain delivers with 12mm six-sided chain links made from hardened manganese steel. Wrap this burly lock around your frame worry-free thanks to the durable nylon cover that protects your bike's paint from scratches. Leave with peace of mind knowing the 14mm hardened Max-Performance steel shackle mated to the Evolution Series 4 Disc Lock is on duty. With a double deadbolt design to protect against twist attacks, would-be thieves don't stand a chance. It comes with three stainless steel keys--one of which is lighted for night access!
Kryptonite's Keeper 785 Integrated Chain features a 7mm-thick, four-sided link chain perfect for use in low- to moderate-risk locations. The triple heat-treated manganese steel chain has a durable nylon cover to protect your bike from scratches. Plus, it uses an integrated hardened deadbolt that is pick and drill resistant, and it thwarts most leverage attacks as well.
The KryptoFlex 1218 Key Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. An advanced cylinder provides protection from picking and a sliding weather guard protects the cylinder from dirt, water and road grime. Everything stays in place while you ride thanks to the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, a tool-free, adjustable system that gives you plenty of mounting options.
The innovative uGrip Bordo 5700 folding lock from ABUS is secure, slim and handy! This folding lock uses 5mm-thick steel bars to secure your bike to any convenient post or bike rack, and features special rivets to ward off twisting attacks. The soft silicone coating won't scratch your frame and comes in an array of fun colors. An ABUS Premium lock cylinder resists tampering and picking so you can park your bike with confidence.
With OnGuard's Doberman Combo lock, all you need is your bike, the lock, and a number you can remember. This combination lock uses four numbers and can be reset any time. It's made from a strong steel cable covered with tough vinyl to protect both itself and your bike. The Doberman Combo is also self-coiling for easy transport.
The KryptoFlex 1230 Combo Cable is a 12mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. With an integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock that features indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting, lock up and release are a snap. During transit, the Hook-n-Loop strap supports the cable while the Transit Flex Frame Bracket provides plenty of tool-free mounting options.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is an 8mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. The KryptoFlex 815 Combo Cable is 5/16-inch x 5-feet.
- Double bolt locking mechanism - Hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x9"
$16.99 - $18.89
- Middleweight cable lock with scratch-free outer casing - Includes bracket with quick release for ease of transport - Resettable combination - Length: 6'/183cm
$12.59 - $14.69
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
A compact secondary deterrent for use when less length is needed. - 2 keys - 4mm thick chain links - 110cm length
- The mini version (55cm) of the popular Keeper 785 - Lightweight for easy transport—only 2 lbs. - 7mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - New end link design secures chain with hardened deadbolt - Hardened deadbolt design provides extra holding power - High-security disc-style cylinder is pick- and drill-resistant - Includes 2 new ergonomic "I" keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 120cm - Product weight: 7.35 lbs
The ABUS Key Combo 1650 cable lock is great for low-risk areas, or as a backup to a primary lock in sketchy 'hoods. We also use it as a backup for roof racks. The PVC-coated coiled steel cable is 12mm thick and 2.5-feet long, enough to lock both your front wheel and the frame. You can set your own combination, but the really cool thing is you can use either a key OR the combination. So don't worry if you forget the combo, use the key or the original code can be recovered using the provided tool.
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- Flexible hardened steel with 360-degree link rotation - Compact, easy-to-transport on bike using included carrier - High-quality neoprene cover protects the bike - 8mm hardened steel chain links - 100cm long - Includes two wafer style keys - Key Safe Program
$21.95 - $22.95
- 12mm flexible braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance - Includes hook-n-loop strap for extra stability during transportation - Lock head rotates 360 degrees for easier handling during lock-up and removal - Integrated 4-digit resettable combination lock with indexed number dials for error-free combination setting - Patented reset design for ease of use - 12mm thick cable - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
Odyssey's Retractable Kable Lock is a compact cable lock that is cleverly disguised as a tape recorder (also comes with 3 other decals). This lock is perfect for securing your bag at a spot or your bike when running into a store quick. Fits in your pocket.
The lightest in the Steel-O-Flex family, the Microflex features 15mm overlapping steel shells that protect the inner steel cable. This lock is best suited to low theft-risk areas and is best used as a versatile theft deterrent and for quick stops. The ABUS snap closure makes locking a breeze–no key needed to close the lock! Just snap it shut and off you go. Nobody likes complicated installation and the 6615K takes it to the absolute next level of easy with its innovative SCMU bracket. It can be mounted to the bike without the use of tools in just seconds–saving you valuable time and effort. It rotates to allow the bracket to be mounted in multiple directions and easily accommodates a wide variety of frame shapes and sizes. The lock is PVC-coated with an attractive matte finish that protects your frame's paint and the automatic key cylinder offers solid drill protection. - 15mm overlapping steel shells protect the inner steel cable - PVC coating protects the frame - Two keys provided with lock - Automatic key cylinder makes locking even easier! - Innovative SCMU bracket makes mounting and transport a snap!
- Single bolt high security mechanism - 12mm hardened steel shackle - Pick, pull, and drill resistant cylinder - Quick release mounting bracket - Length: 4.5x7.85"
Designed to keep your saddle safe! 6mm cable loops through saddle rails and frame while still allowing for saddle height adjustment. - Double Looped ends - 2.5-foot cable length
$16.99 - $17.99
• L.E.D. light for low light reading situations • Heavy duty zinc alloy lock body • Weatherproof protective coating • Integrated heavy duty 4-digit resettable combination lock
$12.99 - $24.99
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
$14.99 - $24.99
MSW Keyed Cable Locks are easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're plastic coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Two keyed-alike keys included - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - Sliding protective cover over key entry - KLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - KLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - KLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
The KryptoFlex 1565 Combo Cable is a 15mm braided steel cable to be used in low-crime areas or as a secondary security measure. The integrated, four-digit resettable combination lock has indexed number dials to provide error-free combination setting. And, with the Transit Flex Frame Bracket, tool-free adjustment is a snap so you can mount your lock in a convenient place on your bike.
• Straight cable with PVC sleeve • One extra large loop • 3mm • Length: 2'6" • Cable only
Page 1 of 5 Next page